MOMENTUM: Your 15-Days Training to Build a Massively Successful Facebook Page or Group
Register for Momentum here and you’ll build a Facebook Page or Community Group that:
- Generates consistent real estate business
- Massively increases your active referral partners
- Generates a huge amount of brand awareness within your local community.
Enroll immediately and get the Early Bird Price of $97 (Save $50). This groundbreaking and proven training begins on Monday, February 4th, 2019
Your 15-Day Dive Into Facebook Pages and Groups
- 5 Online Teaching Modules/Webinars. Also available on replay.
- 15-Minute Daily Exercises to implement new strategies on Facebook.
- Private Group Membership for accountability and collaboration.
- Unlimited Chat Support with the trainer
- Regular Training Videos available for you to watch any time.
Note: You can access all this content on demand. Work in your own time and at your own pace.
Your 5 Specific Training Modules are as follows
- Module 1: Pages versus Groups – What Should You have? Get rid of confusion and gain absolute clarity on the kind of Facebook community-building vehicle you need! By end of this module you’ll know:
– Whether you should run a Facebook Page or a Group, or Both
– Whether it should be business, community or lifestyle related
– How to make it attractive to your ideal clients
- Module 2: Gain a Relationship Building Paradigm. Most people fall into the trap of using their Facebook pages and their groups as a selling vehicle. This will fail you each and every time.
Instead, learn how to use your Facebook Pages/Groups as a relationship building tool that quickly generates referrals and gets you a massive amount of traction within your local community.
- Module 3: Creating Content that Resonates Everytime. Most Facebook pages struggle because the content is industry heavy. In the case of real estate agents most of the pages that we audit contain 99% “sales type” real estate posts. This is the wrong strategy.
Instead, learn how to engage the 99% of your local community who are not currently in a real estate phase of their life. Do this and your brand awareness will improve massively.
- Module 4: Growing Your Community: Due to recent Facebook algorithm changes this module is even more critical. Here, you’ll learn specific techniques that will allow you to grow your brand without having to spend a large amount of dollars on Facebook Ads.
- Module 5: Time Management with Content Scheduling: Your Facebook Page or Group can be the kind of gift that keeps on giving to your business. It doesn’t have to steal a lot of your time. In this module we’ll cover time saving techniques that will allow you to continue to grow your community on an ongoing basis.
“Thanks to their training, I will close January with more than 50% of the volume I closed in 2018! I followed his advice and am keeping my “why” the center of everything I do this year! I have been able to focus more, be better motivated, and work smarter than I ever have.!” Chrissi Stromvall Topoleski
” Geoff is a gifted business strategist advising in practical use through Social Media. I believe this is the best business purchase I have made to date. Thank you, Geoff.” Scott Pearson
“Within 3 days of implementing some of the changes recommended I have seen my targeted neighborhood group increase membership three fold with a 300% increase in participation from members.” Nicole Gagnon-Bafaro.
“Even if you think you have it dialed-in, I assure there’s quite a lot you’re likely to be missing. His programs will elevate your presence and augment your relationships, this I promise. Get on the court and play ball!” Chris Kallin. Realtor
“In real estate, some trainers and coaches would say contact your SOI or Sphere of Influence, but didn’t teach us how to develop those relationship. Geoff has taught us step by step how to take those online relationships to offline. Teach a woman or a man to fish and they will eat for a lifetime.” Wayne Miller. Realtor
“Training via social media can often feel disconnected and impersonal. To say that Geoff’s material, demeanor and technique challenged my previous conceptions would be a gross understatement. The Mastery course has not only evolved the way I view social media but it has evolved my approach to people in general.” Morgan Caldwell-Spencer. Realtor